Qwak is a leading provider of a fully managed, accessible, and reliable Machine Learning (ML) Platform. Our platform empowers ML practitioners to seamlessly transform and store data, develop, train, deploy and monitor machine learning models, and closely monitor the entire machine learning pipeline. At Qwak, we're on a mission to simplify the machine learning delivery process by enabling data scientists to build, train and deploy their models in a frictionless manner.
We are seeking an energetic and experienced Field Marketing Representative with a passion for technology and a flair for events. While a basic understanding of Machine Learning would be beneficial, the primary focus is on the candidate's ability to plan, execute, and lead events/conferences that bolster our brand's presence. The ideal candidate will understand the competitive tech landscape, collaborate closely with sales, and forge lasting relationships with influencers and the tech community.
Event & Conference Management
- Plan, execute, and oversee events, conferences, and trade shows from inception to completion.
- Coordinate with vendors, venues, and internal teams to ensure the smooth execution of events.
- Monitor event outcomes, gather feedback, and suggest improvements for future events.
Online Webinars & Events
- Lead the planning and execution of webinars and online events to engage our target audience.
- Collaborate with our but also with 3rd party experts and thought leaders to deliver high-quality content.
- Manage post-event follow-ups, measure event success metrics, and implement feedback.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify and target high-potential leads and become a bridge between marketing and sales for tight collaborations
- Design and implement marketing strategies tailored to capture potential business opportunities.
- Support sales by providing relevant market data and insights.
- Organize and participate in community events to enhance brand visibility and engagement.
- 1 year of experience in field marketing at least, preferably in the ML or Data sector.
- A basic understanding of Machine Learning, data science and machine learning.
- Proven track record in organizing and managing events and conferences.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Proficient in using marketing software and tools for event management and webinars.
- Join a rapidly growing company at the forefront of innovative technology.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement.
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- Comprehensive benefits package - Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance, 401k contribution plan.